New Patient appointments are limited to 10 per calendar month,there is usually a 3 to 4 month wait but please do check the online calendar. 2023
If you are an existing or returning patient and cannot see an available appointment, please contact me directly for booking.
Thank you for your understanding
I am offering both in person and remote appointments via Zoom. If you prefer to see me in person please let me know when you book.
If we are working remotely you will be sent an invitation to a Zoom meeting the morning of your booked appointment. If in person, I will give specific guidelines via email
Prescriptions can be posted, or can be collected from my Clinic by prior arrangement.
Appointments (how to book)
Appointments are available during weekdays only ( Monday to Friday)
- See the booking form at the bottom of the page and select the appointment type (initial, follow up etc)
- Now check the Calendar below that for available days (please browse future months until available slots become visible) and choose your preferred day to see what time slots are free.
- Now choose your preferred time slot, fill in details and submit the form.
You will receive confirmation of your appointment via email plus instructions, as well as a reminder 24hrs before the appointment.
Please check your Junk folder in your email as sometimes the confirmation can end up in there!
Initial Consultation (your first visit) – 75mins – £100 inc. of VAT.
- There will be an assessment of your presenting problems as well as an in-depth look at your Medical History, and Family Medical History using the Functional Medicine Model in order to discover the underlying cause of your health issues.
- After your appointment Andrea will email you a treatment plan that may include any Functional Medicine Testing if that has been discussed/recommended during your consultation.
- You will also receive dietary advice and if needed will be emailed a food plan if appropriate.
- Once you have booked your appointment you will receive a confirmation email with a couple of links to a few simple online forms to complete along with a privacy agreement.
- If you have recently had any test results, please ask your GP Surgery for a copy, they are immensely useful. Bring these along, or send to me copies via reply to the email booking confirmation where applicable.
Follow Up Consultations (subsequent visits)
1hr – £70 inc. of VAT
45mins – £60 inc. of VAT
30mins – £39 inc. of VAT
- Andrea will check on your progress and maybe look at certain aspects in greater detail, especially if you have many conditions that need treating simultaneously.
- Follow up consultations as a guide are usually between 3-4 weeks, however this can vary.
Please also bring / send me via reply to the email booking confirmation where applicable:
- Any recent test results, please ask your GP Surgery for a printed copy.
** I need at least 15 minutes, often more after an Consultations to send you information by email and to dispense herbal medicine prescriptions, therefore our talking time is 1hr 15mins for an Initial appointment and 45 minutes or 1hr for a follow up, depending on your needs.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.