Online appointment booking:
COVID-19 UPATE –
As from March 18th 2020 all appointments are being offered remotely.
If you would like to work with me as a new patient please do book in the usual way and I will contact you to discuss how we can work together in these unprecedented times!
With Healthy Thoughts, Andrea.
- If you wish to go onto the cancellation list in case an earlier appointment becomes available, please book and make a note in the ‘patients notes’ section.
- Please scroll the months ahead in the booking calendar to view all available days. Thank you.
- If you need to change your password, please click on password reset and choose a new one.
This system will not allocate you a new password.
I am n Clinic Monday to Friday offering Consultations between 9:30am – 3pm but due to the school closures and the new remote working method, I am able to be a little more flexible, please contact me for further information.
Check the Calender below for available days, select the appointment type (initial, follow up etc), then the available date of your choice, choose your time and submit the form. You will then receive confirmation of your appointment via email plus instructions, as well as a reminder 24hrs before the appointment.
Please check your Junk folder in your email as sometimes the confirmation can end up in there!
Initial Consultation (first visit)
Initial Consultations Consultations are for 1.5 hours including dispensing time and are charged at £65.
There will be an assessment of your presenting problems as well as an in-depth look at your Medical History, and Family Medical History using the Functional Medicine Model in order to discover the underlying cause of your health issues.
After your appointment Andrea will provide you with a treatment plan that may include any Functional Medicine Testing that has been discussed/recommended during your consultation.
You will also receive dietary advice and if needed will be emailed a food plan.
Once you have booked your appointment you will receive a confirmation email as well as a simple questionnaire to complete and bring with you. The following are immensely useful and help to ensure we both get the maximum benefit from the consultations that we can with minimal delays.
Please also bring:
- Your prescribed and non prescribed medications (including supplements etc)
- A urine sample (a small clean screw top jar is excellent)
- A 7 day food diary ( just jot down everything you eat for a typical 7 days)
- If you have recently had any test results, please ask your GP Surgery for a printed copy, they are immensely useful.
Follow Up Consultations (subsequent visits)
Follow up Consultations are for 1 hour including dispensing time and are charged at £45.
Andrea will check on your progress and maybe look at certain aspects in greater detail, especially if you have many conditions that need treating simultaneously.
Please also bring:
- If you have any recent test results, please bring those along too.
Follow up consultations are usually between 3-4 weeks from the first initial consultation, or longer if suggested. You will have mutually agreed an appropriate time scale already.