Online appointment booking:
COVID-19 UPATE –
I have now received guidance from our governing bodies on preparing to return to face to face consultations.
Please see my home page for more detailed information but for now I am continuing to mostly work remotely but am able to see some people face to face from 13th July subject to conditions.
If you are unable to use Zoom or Skype and wish to work with me as a new patient in person, please do contact me before booking and I will endeavour to arrange an in person appointment for you.
If you would like to work with me as a new patient and you are happy to have our consultation via video link, please do book in the usual way and you will receive an email with how we will proceed.
When making your booking please put your choice for Skype or Zoom in the notes section.
With Healthy Thoughts, Andrea.
- If you wish to go onto the cancellation list in case an earlier appointment becomes available, please book and make a note in the ‘patients notes’ section.
- Please scroll the months ahead in the booking calendar to view all available days. Thank you.
- If you need to change your password, please click on password reset and choose a new one.
This system will not allocate you a new password.
I am in Clinic Monday to Friday offering Consultations between 9:30am – 3pm.
Check the Calender below for available days, select the appointment type (initial, follow up etc), then the available date of your choice, choose your time and submit the form. You will then receive confirmation of your appointment via email plus instructions, as well as a reminder 24hrs before the appointment.
Please check your Junk folder in your email as sometimes the confirmation can end up in there!
Initial Consultation (first visit)
Initial Consultations Consultations are for 1.5 hours including dispensing time at £65.
* At £78 inc. of VAT from the 14th September 2020.
There will be an assessment of your presenting problems as well as an in-depth look at your Medical History, and Family Medical History using the Functional Medicine Model in order to discover the underlying cause of your health issues.
After your appointment Andrea will provide you with a treatment plan that may include any Functional Medicine Testing that has been discussed/recommended during your consultation.
You will also receive dietary advice and if needed will be emailed a food plan if appropriate.
Once you have booked your appointment you will receive a confirmation email as well as a simple questionnaire to complete and a privacy agreement. I also request a 7 day food diary.
During these times of remote consulting please either email the forms back to me or pop them through my clinic letterbox.
The following are immensely useful and help to ensure we both get the maximum benefit from the consultations that we can with minimal delays.
Please also send me:
- Your prescribed and non prescribed medications (including supplements etc)
- A 7 day food diary ( just jot down everything you eat for a typical 7 days)
- If you have recently had any test results, please ask your GP Surgery for a printed copy, they are immensely useful.
Follow Up Consultations (subsequent visits)
Follow up Consultations are for 1 hour including dispensing time at £45.
* At £55 inc. of VAT from the 14th September 2020.
Andrea will check on your progress and maybe look at certain aspects in greater detail, especially if you have many conditions that need treating simultaneously.
Please also bring:
- If you have any recent test results, please bring those along too.
Follow up consultations are usually between 3-4 weeks from the first initial consultation, or longer if suggested. You will have mutually agreed an appropriate time scale already.
* V.A.T from the 14th September 2020
Due to the requirement for VAT registration I must unfortunately add the additional VAT to all services and products offered at the current rate, but I am endeavouring to absorb these extra costs for the period shown to ease the transition to my clients.