Online appointment booking:
- Bookings are being taken for New Patients 4-6 weeks in advance at the moment due to the volume of existing bookings.
- If you wish to go onto the cancellation list in case a more recent slot comes up, please book and make a note in the ‘patients notes’ section.
- Please scroll the months ahead in the booking calendar to view all available days. Thank you.
- If you need to change your password, please click on password reset and choose a new one.
This system will not allocate you a new password.
Andrea is in Clinic Monday to Friday offering Consultations between 9:30am – 3pm.
There are occasional days with appointments up to 4:30pm. Please enquire about these later appointments, they are usually on a Friday.
Check the Calender below for available days, select the appointment type (initial, follow up etc), then the available date of your choice, choose your time and submit the form. You will then receive confirmation of your appointment via email plus instructions, as well as a reminder 24hrs before the appointment.
Please check your Junk folder in your email as sometimes the confirmation can end up in there!
Initial Consultation (first visit)
Initial Consultations Consultations are for 1.5 hours including dispensing time and are charged at £65.
There will be an assessment of your presenting problems as well as an in-depth look at your Medical History, and Family Medical History using the Functional Medicine Model in order to discover the underlying cause of your health issues.
After your appointment Andrea will provide you with a treatment plan that may include any Functional Medicine Testing that has been discussed/recommended during your consultation.
You will also receive dietary advice and if needed will be emailed a food plan.
Once you have booked your appointment you will receive a confirmation email as well as a simple questionnaire to complete and bring with you. The following are immensely useful and help to ensure we both get the maximum benefit from the consultations that we can with minimal delays.
Please also bring:
- Your prescribed and non prescribed medications (including supplements etc)
- A urine sample (a small clean screw top jar is excellent)
- A 7 day food diary ( just jot down everything you eat for a typical 7 days)
- If you have recently had any test results, please ask your GP Surgery for a printed copy, they are immensely useful.
Follow Up Consultations (subsequent visits)
Follow up Consultations are for 1 hour including dispensing time and are charged at £45.
Andrea will check on your progress and maybe look at certain aspects in greater detail, especially if you have many conditions that need treating simultaneously.
Please also bring:
- If you have any recent test results, please bring those along too.
Follow up consultations are usually between 3-4 weeks from the first initial consultation, or longer if suggested. You will have mutually agreed an appropriate time scale already.
Support between appointments
Due to a large amount of people to support, Andrea will give short answers to simple questions between appointments (within reason) for no extra charge.
If there are more complex and time consuming issues to address between appointments then a charge will be made at the cost of £20 for 30 mins.