I will be running various workshops throughout the year, these are the first series for 2014
If you would like to reserve a place please request a booking form.
A £10 deposit is required upon booking and the balance is payable on the day.
An Introduction to Herbal Medicine:
Learn the basics of Herbal Medicine preparations. This is a good workshop for those who are just starting out learning about herbs.
- Practical sessions where you will make: an infusion, a decoction, a salve, a gel, an infused oil.
- Theory session~ therapeutics: simple herbs to use at home for common ailments.
Date: TBA please contact me
Cost: £50.00 per person to include preparations to take home.
Understanding Herbs for the Nervous System
A one day workshop tasting and working with herbs to begin to understand their effects and assistance in restoring health to the Nervous System.
Looking at the physiology of the Nervous System and the Neuroendocrine system and common conditions such as
- Taste some tinctures in a reflective/ meditative state
- Mix your own nervous system support tincture blend
- Make a sleep balm
- Make a pulse point roller ball massager to use in acute situations or for daily support.
Cost: £50 per person including preparations to take home.