Workshop on March 6th 2013: 10:30-1:30
We will be learning to use herbs for the musculo-skeletal system to include
- Types of herbs most useful- classified by their actions.
- Recipes for teas, tinctures, liniments, ointments and oils for Cartilage/ Tendon/ Ligaments, Muscles, Joints and Nerves.
- Back pain/Sciatica, Sprains, Strains, Joint/Muscle pain.
- Arthritis. Bursitis, Tendonitis, Muscle spasm, Neuralgia
we will be making….
- An ointment to be used for sprains and strains
- An infused Herb oil
- A liniment.
The Herb oil and liniment will be made from scratch and will need 4 weeks to infuse and macerate.
I will show you an example of a liniment ready to strain and blend in order for you to finish the process at home.
You will need to bring:
- notepad and pen
- wide necked jars with lids x 3 to hold 300mls of liquid.
To book please contact me