Herbal Medicine is our heritage, it is the medicine of our Ancestors, the medicine of our Land. If you feel the plants calling to your soul and are ready to open your mind and heart to their gifts, if you want to share time with other people who are also called to learn the healing ways of the plants then join us!
- Friday 19th April: The wonders of Bitter herbs as an elixir of life
- Saturday 11th May: Herbs for First Aid at home
- Saturday 25th May: Cream making day
- Friday 7th June: Herb Walk! Looking at common weeds as medicines, weather permitting- a guided walk on Highdown
- Friday 28th June: An introduction to Herbal Medicine. Learn about the different Herb preparations. Make a Vinegar, An Oil, An Ointment and a Gel
- Saturday 26th October: End of Summer time and a time to make our seasonal medicine chest: An immune elixir, a chest rub and a cough syrup.
Advance bookings only please as places are limited.
For further information, prices and a booking form please contact me